By invitation only. Your investment goes directly to supporting GPP’s government relations and public affairs initiatives. Thank you for supporting GPP!
Since its inception, GPP has been supported by members and a coalition of companies and individuals who are active in Georgia’s film, video, music and digital media industries. We now face our industry’s biggest challenge and
Georgia Production Partnership (GPP) invites top influential organizations that share the vision and support the mission of the organization to join the Industry Sustainers Council.
WHY BECOME AN INDUSTY SUSTAINERS COUNCIL MEMBER?
Industry Sustainers Council members are the key GPP’s crucial Government Relations work. The annual investment goes straight to GPP lobbying, public affairs and public relations efforts to help keep the entertainment tax incentive healthy and keep the $9 billion industry here.
SUSTAINING PARTNERSHIP COUNCIL
HELP KEEP THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ALIVE IN GEORGIA!
WHO IS AN INDUSTRY SUSTAINING COUNCIL MEMBER?
Any invited organization which invests $2500 or more per year to GPP’s government relations efforts to maintain the entertainment industry can participate as an Industry Sustainer Council member. Orgaizations include:
· Key industry stakeholders that directly benefit from the GA Production Tax Incentive Act (banks, production companies, studios, production support companies).
· Industry service providers relative to the ins and outs of the Act’s implementation (CPAs, lawyers, advisors). Educational institutions Medium to large Georgia based corporations who stand to benefit from the economic advancement of Georgia.
ANNUAL INVESTMENT: $2,500 ALL INDUSTRY SUSTAINERS COUNCIL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
· Invitation to exclusive quarterly meetings with lawmakers and special guests. Additional meetings will be held as needed during legislative session.
· Recognition on special section of the GPP website dedicated to Industry Sustainers Council members.
· Annual Corporate Membership included as well as 4 tickets to GPP meetings and events.
· $1,500 can be used as a credit towards sponsorships during the year (fundraisers, meetings, special events).
· Opportunity to support the industry and protect the credit