2017 Creative + Investors Summit –Educating Creatives and Investors in Georgia
A few years ago, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) commissioned a study on the Economic Contributions of the Georgia Film and Television Industry. Among their many 2013 findings: If the film and television industry were to be a single company it would rank as one of the top 10 employers in the state (and one of the top three non-government employers).
The entertainment business sector and the opportunity within that sector continue to grow in our state. Ritz Group, a thirty two year old Georgia non-profit dedicated to “connecting” early stage entrepreneurs with private equity capital from Angels, is working toward a vision of ensuring that Georgia becomes part of the bigger end-to-end process involved with entertainment projects – including entertainment project financing.
On June 8th, 2017, Ritz Group will hold its 3rd Annual Creative + Investors Summit at Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta.
The Goal of the 2017 Creative+Investors Summit:
Educating individuals on both sides of the equation:
– Helping investors understand more about the entertainment business sector, including: projects, structure, and potential.
– Helping creative individuals looking for project funding understand the prerequisites and requirements involved.
10% of all proceeds from the Creative + Investor Summit will go EXCLUSIVELY to Georgia Production Partnership (GPP) to support their ongoing support of the tax incentives and other industry growth activities in the state of Georgia.
June 8, 2017
1pm – 9pm
Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta
6205 Best Friend Road
Norcross, GA 30071
The 2017 Creative + Investor Summit will bring together investors, funding sources, business executives, creative producers and others to advance the production and investment of entertainment in Georgia. Highlights of this year’s Summit:
- Diversity Panel – How diversity in the industry attracts more investment in the industry.
- Interactive Pitch Workshop – Taking attendees through the process of pitching investors
- Business of the Industry Panel – What are the deliverables that make a project real for investors.
- Finance and Distribution Panel – Raising money and the monetization of projects through distribution deals.
- SHARK ATTACK – Presented by Bernadette Boas, Industry Group Leader for Entertainment of Ritz Group – Come learn from live project pitches, and the investor’s reactions to them.
Interested in Presenting your project to the Investors during this year’s SHARK ATTACK?
Apply Here to Pitch (deadline to apply is May 15)
Interested in Attending?
Register Here to Attend (Early Bird Pricing Expires May 16)
Interested in the MARKET SHOWCASE?
Exhibitor tables are available to showcase your entertainment project, product or service.
Click Here for More Information
- Ritz Group
- Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta
- Georgia Production Partnership
(Contact Taylor Owenby on more information about Sponsorships.)
About Ritz Group – Where Creativity Meets Capital
Ritz Group is a thirty two year old non-profit dedicated to “connecting” early stage entrepreneurs with private equity capital from Angels.
About Eagle Rock Studios Atlanta
The largest complex under one roof in the United States with 465,000 square feet of space.
About Georgia Production Partnership (GPP)
GPP is the Voice of Georgia’s Entertainment Industry. GPP is a non-profit coalition of companies and individuals who are active in the state’s film, television, music and digital entertainment industries.