4220 International Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30354
New Tax Laws: What You Need to Know Before Filing
Corporate and Individual tax filing days are fast approaching. We encourage you to register today to attend our March 6, 7pm meeting at the IATSE 479 offices.
This month, we’re going to invite you to come ready to ask our panelists questions.
We’ll be discussing things like:
* Filing this year – Some of the top deductions folks in the entertainment industry forget to take.
* How the new tax law for 2018 eliminates un-reimbursed employee expenses – What that means for me?
* Should I plan on incorporating this year, based on the new tax law changes?
We’ll also have take-away materials for all attendees.
Our expert panelists are CPA’s who specifically work for a large client base of individuals who work in the entertainment industry.
- GPP’s Treasurer, Kristy Clabaugh with Whaley Hammonds Tomasello, PC
- William (Ted) Fricke with Fricke & Associates
So don’t wait, Register today.