- This event has passed.
August 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Georgia’s future in OTT: The Launch of Over the Top Fest
– How OTT is disrupting film and TV…and the business structure of Hollywood.
– How OTT gives Atlanta a new play to compete in content development.
– How regional markets are critical in the OTT era for the development of the new systems around discoverability and evaluation of content.
– A look at THEA, the first locally-sourced OTT streaming platform.
– What is Over the Top Fest and why its important to the state’s industry ecosystem.
Senior Director, Channels and Analytics, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
(SME on THEA and ChooseATL)
OTT Fest co-founder and Principal, B.Essential
OTT Fest co-founder, Founder, Endavo Media