COVID19 (Coronavirus) Updates
GPP is committed to the safety and security of the Georgia entertainment community at large. To that end, we will do our best to keep you updated on any news and developments related to the industry and community. Please check back regularly for the latest information. Also, please feel free to leave comments or suggestions in the space below.
- Non-Profit Guide to COVID19 PlanningNonprofit guide to COVID-19 planning
- What freelancers need to know about the coronavirushttps://blog.freelancersunion.org/2020/03/11/what-freelancers-need-to-know-about-coronavirus/ This post was first published on March 11, 2020, and updated March 25, 2020. It will continue to be updated as new information becomes available. With cities across the country shutting down to slow the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, nearly every industry is feeling the pinch. Government relief programs for freelancers As policies … Read more
- Senate Unanimously Passes Coronavirus Relief Package
- Updates on federal, state and local response to COVID-19.A few updates on federal, state and local response to COVID-19. Statewide: Last night, Gov. Kemp held a press conference announcing a series of measures to curb the spread of coronavirus and support Georgians in need, including:Closure of all bars and nightclubs, and banning all gatherings of ten or more people unless you can maintain at … Read more
- Grassley Releases Phase 3 Coronavirus Response Details
- Studio Business Continuity under COVID-19 Resource Compilation 2020 by ASIFA-Southhttps://www.asifa-south.com/2020/03/26/continuity-resources-for-studios-and-animators-under-covid-19/